Tuesday, November 10, 2009

rest of sunday dinner photoshoot

i have been feeling completely overwhelmed by all the photography projects i have on my plate, so came up with a plan. a plan to cross things off my list! so instead of tackling the never-ending time-consuming weddings, i took a break to finish a few things on my list that were doable so that i wouldn't feel too overwhelmed to tackle the weddings.

here's the rest of the photoshoot i took (back in august! i'm the worst...) for my friend jennie and her friends who have a sunday dinner every sunday. a few of them have since moved, so they wanted some photos to remember all their good times. it was a really fun shoot! so glad i finally was able to send them something. and cross it off my list!!







1 comment:

  1. These are hysterical. Thanks for helping us capture such an important memory in our lives!! xx Gina

    ReplyDelete