Tuesday, July 28, 2009

duvet cover: on the bed

although it's not exactly finished. close enough though! i have to figure out how to enclose the bottom. i'm thinking buttons since the back side is longer than the front so maybe it can fold over. i'm not too concerned about that yet, so it will probably be a few months before i get around to it. ha. you can see what i'm talking about in one of the photos of the duvet below.

sooooo glad i can finally move on to new projects... (like curtains? so i don't have to sleep with an eye mask??)




3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! And I have a new idea for a project...make me one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I'm very impressed with your artsy-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the duvet! Looks great! Also, I noticed you got the tray for the ottoman/table - nice addition :)

    ReplyDelete